    I am interested in feedback on study books or other sources of
    material. Thanks for any help.

    Tom

    Tom Kustner, May 20, 2004

  2. Tom Kustner

    Neil Guest

    Sybex books are usually good. MS also touts Selftest Software and
    MeasureUP for test prep. I have not used MeasureUP but have used the STS.
    It's ok (just ok), as there are tons of questions but explainations on
    the questions are...not that great (I have even found errors - lots of
    them - with some STS exams)

    Neil, May 20, 2004

  3. Tom Kustner

    Tom Kustner Guest