    good read it is too, but what would the panel recommend as the best prep
    for the exam ?

    Stuart.

    Stuart Robinson, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Stuart Robinson

    T-Bone Guest

    Set up a test lab. Break things. Fix them. Repeat.

    Really... it'll get you much further than just reading.

    T-Bone, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Stuart Robinson

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 13, 2005
  4. I agree with T-Bone about a lab. Breaking things and having to fix them
    I have been doing that with my LAN at home,I even work where there are
    probably a 100 Windows servers, and I can look around and see how they are
    setup etc.

    The question was more to do with what would be the best book, my journey
    to work includes about 35 mins on the train, so I was after a decent book
    that reflects the course content.

    Stuart.

    Stuart Robinson, Jul 15, 2005