    www.pbase.com/bhuether

    thanks,

    brian

    Brian Huether, Sep 23, 2005

  2. Brian Huether

    Gormless Guest

    "Brian Huether" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I originally wanted to set up my own site, but I know some of you

    recommend
    > using an existing site through which to sell your photos (although there

    is
    > greater than 10% commission...). My wife and I need to earn some extra

    cash
    > fairly quick. Everyone I know, as well as strangers, who have seen my pics
    > think I am crazy for not selling them. I just don't know where to begin...

    www.alamy.com

    Don't expect a cheque next week or even next month, because it takes a while
    to get accepted and going with them, but the cheques, when they do arrive,
    are fat.

    Gormless, Sep 24, 2005

  3. As a photojournalist my needs may differ. I don't make a lot per print but
    people do want copies of what I take from time to time. I like
    www.dotphoto.com as it lets me set my own prices. They don't pretend to be a
    fine arts printer...just decent prints.

    --
    Thanks,