Best program for making thumbnail website from thousands of images?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hi,

    I have thousands of images on my hard drive. I want a program that
    will create web pages with my images. I want to specify the thumbnail
    size and how many columns of thumbnails I want and then have the
    program generate thumbnail images and web pages that I can upload to
    my web server.

    What's the best free program for doing this?

    I'd like something that will read and display the EXIF info that's in
    the pictures.

    I know FrontPage will do something like this, but it's not automatic
    enough. Also, I'd like to specify a max of 100 thumbnails per page and
    have the program create multiple pages with an index page to each one.

    Having the ability to also create an online slide show would be a
    plus.

    Thanks!
    John

    John, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Matthew Dranchak, Sep 8, 2004

  3. John

    Paul Bartram Guest

    Wow, that looks like a *terrific* programme for creating web album pages -
    thanks!

    Paul

    Paul Bartram, Sep 8, 2004
  4. John

    Gadgets Guest

    Photoshop is pretty good now. Code is neat enough...

    Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
    Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com

    Gadgets, Sep 8, 2004