    was wondering if it would be better to buy online verses in the stores? In
    the stores they want almost 90 bucks for a 50 pack, if that helps any.

    Thanks.

    Sseaott, May 6, 2004

  2. Sseaott

    Guest Guest

    Tried Ebay?

    Guest, May 6, 2004

  3. Sseaott

    Sseaott Guest

    I don't do eBay.

    Sseaott, May 6, 2004
  4. Sseaott

    Guest Guest

    Is this because you don't do auctions at all, don't do
    internet auctions or don't do ebay?

    For something like media, the ebay seller almost certainly
    has hundreds if not thousands of recommendations from buyers
    and cannot afford to mess that up by you writing a critical
    report. So, IMO, you will get better service and a better
    price. These are professional TRADERS - often small shops -
    who find it cheaper and more effective to use Ebay rather
    than pay for adverts and/or getting their web site noticed.

    Buying online from a website is far, far riskier - you have
    no idea of what problems other customers may have
    experienced, or even if the site is a scam and have never
    shipped anything to anyone.

    Provided you use a little discreption on ebay, you will be
    fine. If the seller has little or no feedback then leave
    that deal to someone more experienced. If you stick with
    sellers with a LOT of feedback, you will be fine.

    BTW, I have bought many hundreds of things of ebay. Selling
    on ebay is another matter, but, as a buyer, you won't regret it.

    Guest, May 6, 2004
  5. Sseaott

    doS Guest

    doS, May 7, 2004