Best Prg to 'Marker Highlighting' a digital map

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by FishyThoughts, Aug 17, 2007.

  1. I'm working on a map for work,
    & while I'm an old timer systems IT/MIS (remember Novel 2?)
    I'm a bit lost when it comes to pic editing.

    If there's a better prg to run a highlighter across a pic in a few
    spots
    in a few differing colors
    (& leave it as a JPG)
    I'm open to suggestions!
    Esp. if it allows me to draw a perfect circle or ellipse around the
    targets in question.

    I'm trying to use
    PaintShop Pro 11 (JASC sold out I found out today!)
    or ACDsee pro 8.

    Again, I'm open to suggestions for an easier prg to use,

    even if it's *just* for highlighting.

    Thanks kindly!
    Amanda

    FishyThoughts, Aug 17, 2007

  2. FishyThoughts

    N Guest

    Is this for documentation? I find this product:
    http://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.asp?CMP=KgoogleStmhome
    absolutely essential for grabbing the images and adding highlights and
    notes.

    N, Aug 17, 2007

  3. FishyThoughts

    David Harmon Guest

    On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:13:19 -0000 in rec.photo.digital, FishyThoughts
    Sure, use Paint Shop Pro since you already have it.
    To make your life easy do your highlighting in a new layer.

    If you need help, ask comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro (duh!)

    David Harmon, Aug 18, 2007