    Would you please suggest me some good self training books/CDs for MCSE
    2000? I still haven't started my MCSE but I'm going to self study so
    I'm trying to find best possible self study materials available.

    Shahzad, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Shahzad

    Ron Guest

    I self studied 2K MCSE with a home network and the
    book "Win2K MCSE Study System"(publisher QUE); and the
    Mark Minasi book "Mastering Windows 2000 Server" from
    Sybex. These books are good, but are virtually worthless
    as strictly a "read". You neet a server and at least one
    workstation that you can work on, screw up, fix, re-
    install (I probably reinstalled W2K server 20 times
    during my study) etc. while you work the labs and study
    materials. I have removable hard drive bays in one of my
    workstations, so I could pull the W2K Pro workstation
    drive and install another drive with an instance of W2K
    server on it so I could have 2 servers to do all the
    stuff where you need 2 or more servers. Good Luck.

    Ron, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Shahzad

    Brian Lee Guest

    Buy braindump!!!

    Brian Lee, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Shahzad

    kenarbes Guest

    I found brienposey.com and howstuffworks.com to be very
    helpfull. Also, the "Help" under the start menu on a Pro
    or Server can explain a lot of things. And there are a
    lot of test questions floating around the Internet. Just
    do a search by the test's name (70-210 for example).

    Hope that helps!

    kenarbes, Dec 19, 2003