    is considered the best certification exam company out there? I'm
    interested in preparing for the 70-315 exam.

    Thanks

    samadams_2006, May 18, 2007

  2. samadams_2006

    Cerebrus Guest

    We have compiled a list for people facing the same dilemma as you do :

    <http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp>

    Cerebrus, May 18, 2007

  3. samadams_2006

    Matt F Guest

    I've recently used Transcender for 70-306 --- it gave me a good feel for
    what to expect in the real exam including a breakdown of strong and weak
    areas so I knew where to concentrate study.

    I also used their training videos - they are okay I suppose but a bit
    pricey. I certainly wouldn't use them as your sole source. What they did
    for me was reinforce areas of strength and give just enough information in
    areas of weakness to go and practice working with the topics on my own.

    Whatever option you choose, make sure it's a reputable practice exam - I'd
    suggest reading a bit more in this forum about what to watch out for.

    Matt F, May 19, 2007