    something above 5.0

    So where is the best place to do this......

    Also I need to upgrade Direct X

    don, Jul 12, 2003

  2. don

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help don said:
    Windows Updates would be a good place to start.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 12, 2003

  3. don

    °Mike° Guest

  4. Chris Robinson, Jul 12, 2003
  5. don

    °Mike° Guest

    Why are you telling me this?

    °Mike°, Jul 12, 2003
  6. don

    Jimchip Guest

    Because you are such a good listener :)

    Jimchip, Jul 12, 2003
  7. don

    Ionizer Guest

    Just as an aside, Brian:

    I'm on vacation right now so I'm of course making the most of the summer
    weather by spending the whole day inside at my computer. And I must say by
    my observations/calculations that must surely be well on your way to the "5
    billion served" point in this newsgroup. I think you've already put in a
    good 14-hour day responding to questions here in 24hoursupport today, and
    yet I never hear you complain about the gruelling hours or the working
    conditions.

    I don't even recall you taking a bathroom break yet.

    I hate to be the one to tell you, but the Employee-Of-The-Month Award around
    here is only a free download of "Minesweeper."

    Respectfully submitted,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jul 12, 2003
  8. don

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help Ionizer said:
    Nah, my boss is good to me :)
    He lets me take 3 months holidays in Australia every now and again.
    Why I even got to spend a weekend in Paris 3 weeks ago.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 12, 2003
  9. don

    trout Guest

    It's those things around his name. Makes him look attentive.

    trout, Jul 12, 2003
  10. don

    °Mike° Guest

    Sorry, what were you saying? Oh, right. Yes, I think I...
    Hang on, Rover, I'll take you for your walkies soon.

    °Mike°, Jul 12, 2003
  11. don

    °Mike° Guest

    Before anybody else says it, they're not bubbles, they're 'degrees'.

    °Mike°, Jul 12, 2003
  12. I killfile anyone who uses IE.

    Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 12, 2003
  13. don

    Brian H¹© Guest

    The Two Degrees, nah, doesn't have the same ring as The Three Degrees ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Jul 12, 2003
  14. don

    °Mike° Guest

    Mike in the middle makes three.

    °Mike°, Jul 12, 2003
  15. don

    Jimchip Guest

    I knew that. trout has the
    .. . . o o o 0 0 O O °O° (oops)

    Jimchip, Jul 12, 2003
  16. don

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Anyone who killfiles you, maybe.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 12, 2003
  17. don

    °Mike° Guest

    That's exactly what you're *supposed* to think.

    °Mike°, Jul 12, 2003
  18. don

    Ben Myers Guest

  19. don