    keyboard ! :)

    Consultant.
    ..

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Frank Mamone Guest

    How is this relevant to MCAD or the exams ?

    I request Microsoft to ban these posters. Personally, I
    like to see these morons put in jail.

    Frank Mamone, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Right...but all he has to do is change his name and information....and he's
    using the newsgroup.

    Lateralus [MCAD], Aug 31, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    "These morons" are people who are posting from MS's web interface. This one
    in particular has a grudge against the real Consultant and a couple other
    posters.

    Yes, it would be nice to eliminate the web posting, but don't hold your
    breath.

    --
    Fris "Not so anonymous" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!