    reliable online stores??

    Thanks for any suggestions.

    Marc.

    Marc P., Oct 18, 2003

  2. Marc P.

    David Whalen Guest

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:03:41 -0500, Marc P. wrote
    (in message <>):

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm in Canada and want to buy a Sigma lens online in the States and
    > get it shipped. Because of our higher dollar, I could save about a
    > grand compared to local prices here. What are the most reputable and
    > reliable online stores??
    >
    > Thanks for any suggestions.
    >
    > Marc.

    I've purchased all my Sigma lenses (4 lenses so far) at the following -
    service has been good and had no problems. Also they are far cheeper then
    other stores.

    http://www.digitalfotoclub.com/

    Anather place I've done business with is:

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

    There lens prices are higher then the DigiPhoto Club, but they are also a
    reputable retailer.

    -- David Whalen

    (Remove NOSPAM to reply by email)

    David Whalen, Oct 19, 2003

  3. Marc P.

    Mark B. Guest

    "Marc P." <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm in Canada and want to buy a Sigma lens online in the States and
    > get it shipped. Because of our higher dollar, I could save about a
    > grand compared to local prices here. What are the most reputable and
    > reliable online stores??
    >
    > Thanks for any suggestions.
    >
    > Marc.

    Two of the most recommended and my favorites:

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com

    http://www.adorama.com

    I've also used http://www.canogacamera.com

    Mark

    Mark B., Oct 20, 2003
  4. Marc P.

    rbwhiteqc

    Joined:
    May 30, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am in Edmonton am can help you. I am changing formats and so selling my full set.

    rbwhiteqc, May 30, 2011
  5. Marc P.

    rbwhiteqc

    Joined:
    May 30, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am not good at these boards. My message is right above this one. Should have added that they are Canon EOS mounts; and have lens shades.

    rbwhiteqc, May 30, 2011