    I'm trying to find out if I can find a better price on what I want (new of
    course) from another site verses buying from the computer company directly.

    Thanks.

    Sseaott, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Sseaott

    Sseaott Guest

    I checked there, they dont have what I want. But thanks.

    Sseaott, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Sseaott

    tsaaw Guest

    tsaaw, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Sseaott

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jun 9, 2004
  5. Sseaott

    Boomer Guest

    "Sseaott" <> wrote:

    > Aside from buying directly from the computer companies, is there
    > one best site on the net to buy notebooks such as Dell, Compaq,
    > Gateway, IBM HP, etc? I'm trying to find out if I can find a
    > better price on what I want (new of course) from another site
    > verses buying from the computer company directly.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Hi

    Have you searched http://www.google.com/froogle?

    Boomer, Jun 9, 2004
  6. Sseaott

    Sseaott Guest

    Actually I do have that checked, I wonder why it's not working? Maybe it's
    this cheap notebook I had to rent. Sorry about that.

    Sseaott, Jun 9, 2004
  7. Sseaott

    Sseaott Guest

    wait, actually my post was fine. The guy posted "tigerdirect.com" and it
    was quoted in my reply.

    Sseaott, Jun 9, 2004
  8. Sseaott

    ICee Guest

    Sseaott wrote:
    > Aside from buying directly from the computer companies, is there one
    > best site on the net to buy notebooks such as Dell, Compaq, Gateway,
    > IBM HP, etc? I'm trying to find out if I can find a better price on
    > what I want (new of course) from another site verses buying from the
    > computer company directly.
    >
    > Thanks.

    http://www.newegg.com/notebook/?DEPA=3

    They have good prices and excellent service.

    ICee, Jun 9, 2004
  9. Sseaott

    Boomer Guest

    "Sseaott" <> wrote:

    > wait, actually my post was fine. The guy posted
    > "tigerdirect.com" and it was quoted in my reply.

    [snip]

    You're fine.

    It's tsaaw that does not quote properly.

    Again.. try http://www.google.com/froogle

    HTH

    Boomer, Jun 9, 2004
  10. Sseaott

    claw Guest

    I reflect what 'ICee' posted. I have purchased a bunch of computer
    equipment over the web and by far, in the overall scheme of things, NewEgg
    is way above any of the others in service, variety and standing behind their
    sales. You can never do better that New Egg in my opinion.

    claw, Jun 9, 2004
  11. Sseaott

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Jun 9, 2004
  12. Check here for quotes from many vendors on anything electronic:

    http://www.pricewatch.com/

    have fun
    Me

    Benito Kamela, Jun 9, 2004