    Locally I can not find anywhere that will print 9x12. Does anybody know a
    good economical online photo printing service that does 9x12 prints from
    digital?

    Proteus, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Proteus

    CFB Guest

    http://www.ezprints.com/

    We print on Fujicolor Crystal Archive professional photographic paper,
    processed through professional Fuji Hunt Chemicals. The archival
    qualities of this process is 50+ years, before fading may occur. This is
    the same process that you would find at your better pro-labs. Fast,
    reliable.

    CFB, Aug 11, 2005

  3. Proteus

    Proteus Guest

    ezprints does not print 9x12, at least it is not listed as such as their
    website list of print sizes and prices. My original question was 'where can
    I get 9x12 prints?' (not 8x10, etc.).

    Proteus, Aug 11, 2005
  4. Proteus

    CFB Guest

    They don't? I usually don't just make things up. ;^)

    http://www.ezprints.com/ezdirect/products.asp?type=Print

    (Do a find for "9x12". It is not where you think it would be.)

    9x12 Glossy Print A high-quality 9 x 12 photograph printed on glossy
    paper. $3.95
    9x12 Matte Print A high-quality 9 x 12 photograph printed on matte
    paper. $3.95

    Original questions answered again.

    CFB, Aug 11, 2005
  5. Proteus

    Frank ess Guest

    Do you know of any manufacturer of photo paper who makes "9x12"? Maybe
    they will give up the info as to who (what processer) buys it?

    Otherwise, it may be you will need to ask for 11x14, print an image
    that fills a 9x12 template, and trim them yourself.

    CFB, Aug 12, 2005
  7. Proteus

    Frank ess Guest

    Uhmmm, "already" is relative.

    The vagaries of Usenet propogation...

    Frank ess, Aug 12, 2005
  8. Proteus

    Proteus Guest

    CFB wrote:

    Awesome! Thank you for the info! Yes my local photo processor said all they
    could take is print an 11x14 then chop to 9x12; but 11x14 costs $12
    locally, expensive when all that is needed is 9x12 (and their 8x12 only
    costs $5.80). Glad to know I can now get 9x12 for model's portfolio from
    ezprints.com

    Proteus, Aug 12, 2005