    Is this the first test I should take?

    What's usually the best order to take them?

    Thanks

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005

  2. Pedro Simoes

    Neil Guest

    plesing to be welcomed to my kill file.

    (some people will do anything to get past me on the "SELECT TOP(X)" list)

    Neil, Nov 24, 2005

  3. Pedro Simoes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    who?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  4. Pedro Simoes

    Neil Guest

    where?

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  5. Pedro Simoes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    who?
    when?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  6. Pedro Simoes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    <fx= "vinnie barbarino">
    What?
    </fx>

    JaR, Nov 28, 2005
  7. Pedro Simoes

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    <Horshack>
    A-urp! Urp! Urp! Urp! Urp!
    </Horshack>

    Them was the days.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Nov 28, 2005
  8. Pedro Simoes

    Neil Guest

    JaR: You just can't go around killing people.
    Neil (The Terminator): Why?
    JaR: What do you mean why? 'Cause you can't.
    Neil (The Terminator): Why?
    JaR: Because you just can't, OK? Trust me on this.

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005