    shutterfly) regarding whether they use glossy or matte finish for 4x6
    and 5x7 prints, and I cannot find an option.

    I'm looking for Matte - can anyone provide any help?

    Jeff, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Jeff

    Lisa Guest

    I use Walden Photo in Waterloo Iowa. www.waldenphoto.com They do matte or
    glossy. I live in the same town as them so I just go to their store, but
    you can do it online too.

    Lisa, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Jeff

    Brad Guest

    dotPhoto offers a matte option. I'm sure a few others do as well.

    Brad, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Jeff

    Ed E. Guest

    dotPhoto offers a matte option. I'm sure a few others do as well.

    The only problem I had with dotPhoto and matte finish is that the orders
    were delayed up to a week. At one point, they tried printing them daily but
    then apparently went back to doing it about once a week. I usually need my
    stuff sooner than that, so I've been going to Sam's Club and a local lab
    that both do matte on-site. I believe that any one-hour lab that uses Fuji
    equipment uses matte paper.

    Ed E., Nov 20, 2003
  5. Jeff

    Double D Guest

    Double D, Nov 24, 2003
  6. Jeff

    Chuck Gadd Guest

    Walmarts 1 hour processing does matte finish. And they are an
    inexpensive as any online place I've seen.

    Chuck Gadd
    http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

    Chuck Gadd, Nov 24, 2003
  7. However, the online walmart.com only does glossy.

    Some places (ezprints.com, fototime.com, clubphoto.com, dotphoto.com) allow you
    a choice of glossy or matte. I'm sure there are others.

    Michael Meissner, Nov 24, 2003
  8. Jeff

    jakman Guest

    Try www.kellards.com they charge .39 up to 100 and .29 100 and up and
    they have the option for glossy-matte-regular borders and white
    borders.

    They also use Kodak Royal Paper which is the best paper on the market.

    My friend had recommended them to me and i was suprised at the quality
    and turnarount time.

    give them a try!

    jakman, Nov 30, 2003
  9. Jeff