    quality for sale. ps: I want to print some color and some b&w 8X10
    size photos (my price range is around 6 bucks)

    jnadaraj

    Raj, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Gene Palmiter, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Try Shutterfly:
    http://www.shutterfly.com

    Fuji Crystal Archive 8x10 prints are $3.99. S&H is $1.79.

    They have a feature for pro photographers to turn off automatic image
    enhancement:
    http://www.shutterfly.com/help/pop/effects.jsp#vividpics

    Their Pro Gallery service can sell and deliver the prints to customers
    for you:
    http://www.shutterfly.com/business/galleries.jsp

    Kevin McMurtrie, Sep 20, 2004
  4. Raj

    Zoolander Guest

    Zoolander, Sep 20, 2004
  5. My three favorites are mpix.com, shutterfly.com, and ezprints.com. If you have
    a print that really wants to jump out a get you, go for the Kodak Metallic
    paper from mpix.com.

    Michael Meissner, Sep 21, 2004
  6. Raj

    Auri Finch Guest

    I've used www.ophoto.com, and am quite satisfied with the prints. However,
    I think I'll try some of the others mentioned here and see what I think.

    Auri Finch, Sep 22, 2004