    Maxtor One Touch 160GB drive for 149.99, however they are all sold out!

    Any ideas?

    Thanks.

    Sseadoubleyou, May 23, 2005

  2. Sseadoubleyou

    dadiOH Guest

    Tiger Direct usually has pretty good prices
    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_hdd.asp?Sort=f
    Price&Type=desc&CatId=136

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, May 23, 2005

  3. I have had pretty good luck with TD and never had a problem with TD when I
    had to return something or on the rebates. It will be interesting to see
    what others will start whining about with TD.

    Duane :)

    Hate K-CSC Duane ;-\), May 23, 2005
  4. Sseadoubleyou

    Sultan Guest

    Tiger Direct - used to buy from them till they ripped me off on one of
    their Tiger Direct rebates. Never will buy based on a rebate from them
    again - there are other places that will take my money thank you.
    Honestly that is the only negative experience I had ever had but the
    customer service was so poor when I called on it that they lost me as a
    customer forever. NewEgg.com is my first stop now.

    Sultan, May 24, 2005
  5. Sseadoubleyou

    Sultan Guest

    If you factor in shipping cost you will find the best price at NewEgg.com.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822144222

    Sultan, May 24, 2005