    using cheap components. Any recommendations for a similar monitor? Or
    any further comments on the Artisan? Thanks in advance.

    nobody

    nobody nowhere, Nov 8, 2003

  2. nobody nowhere

    jjs Guest

    Well, I think all monitors have to be synchronized with the particular
    imaging software. You can't really get around it.

    http://www.viewsonic.com/products/crt_p225fb.htm

    jjs, Nov 8, 2003

  3. What shall I do? Shall I invest in a ColorVision Monitor Spider Master
    Suite Spectro, which seems to calibrate both the monitor and the
    printer, and, something which appeals to me greatly, claims ease of use
    (us dollars 900); or purchase a self-calibration monitor (significantly
    more money, and no calibration of printers)? Thanks in advance for your
    comments.

    nobody

    nobody nowhere, Nov 8, 2003
  4. nobody nowhere

    Pood Guest

    Even the best high-end monitors change characteristics and need to be
    re-calibrated at regular intervals to maintain color accuracy.

    Pood, Dec 13, 2003