    BB28 Guest

    I have a CCNA and a CCDA. I am intersted in getting my MCSE, but I am not
    sure the best path to take. I would be intersted in hearing any MCSE thoughts

    BB28, Nov 3, 2008

  2. BB28

    CBIC Guest

    continue on to your CCNP. It will be worth more than MCSE.

    CBIC, Nov 3, 2008

  3. First of all it is not reasonable to compare MCSE with CCNA or CCDA. The
    Cisco certifices are on physical part of networking but by MCSE you work on
    logical.
    If you are interested in Network Security I propose the following path:
    1- 70-620 == Vista client (you become MCTS)
    2- 70-290 == Server 2003 Environment (you become MCP)
    3- 70-291 == Network Infrastructure
    4- 70-350 or 70-351 == ISA Server 2004/2006 (you become MCSA)
    5- 70-293 == Network Infrastructure II
    6- 70-294 == Active Directory
    7- 70-298 == Designing Security (You become MCSE)
    8- 70-299 == Implementing and Administering Security (You become
    MCSE:Security)

    Amir Jafarian (MCP), Nov 11, 2008
  4. BB28

    JohnB Guest

    Yup, I'd have to agree. It makes sense... there are much fewer CCNP's out
    there, and even fewer CCNP's than MCSE & CCNA. Supply and demand.

    It all depends on what you want to do.

    JohnB, Nov 13, 2008
  5. BB28

    IQBAL_KHAN Guest

    hello amir am am from india and after reading ur post as above,
    i am taking it very seriously to follow the path suggested by u
    but just to be sure i need to ask that will this be the right way for
    getting in a decent job int the network security arena or is it is necessary
    to get
    the CCNA certi first.
    please help
    thanks a lot for this excellent post above.

    hope to see ur reply soon.

    IQBAL_KHAN, Dec 2, 2008
  6. BB28

    Thierry Guest

    Hi my name is Thierry I read what you wrote and microsoft exchange is not
    part and I would like to know why

    Thierry, Jan 21, 2009
  7. BB28

    Kline Sphere Guest

    yes

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2009
  8. BB28

    Frisbee® Guest

    Donut listen to that moran, the answer is No.

    Frisbee®, Jan 21, 2009
  9. BB28

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I disagree.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2009
  10. BB28

    Frisbee® Guest

    I take GREAT OFFENSE to your disagreement with me!

    <slap>

    Pistols at ten paces at dawn!

    Frisbee®, Jan 21, 2009
  11. BB28