    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    r_1481, Aug 17, 2006

  2. Goofy

    CRAZIE_GUY

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    some more programs for ya

    compared to the others this one isnt so much useful as it is just REALLY COOL but id say my favorite free program is Google Earthhttp://earth.google.com/
    Basically its a program that shows you a map of the earth made entirely of sattelite images, and you can zoom in enough to make out you own house and cars. you type in anything, the name of a business or place or street address or city or country etc., and it connects to the online database and takes you to that place. try typing in "area 51"! hehe it works. or you can just scroll over the landscape zooming in and out.

    Also, Audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ is a great program that lets you record sounds that are playing on you computer so you can capture the soundtrack to a music vid or something.

    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/smartclose.html im tired so ill just copy what it says about itself:
    Smartclose:
    SmartClose is a handy tool that allows you to close all currently running programs - a task often required during software installations to minimize conflicts (or during defrag operations). This can be a tedious task when performed manually, and usually requires a restart to get all your programs back up and running. With SmartClose however, the entire process is simplified and automatic, as it stores the running program information is a system snapshot and not only closes all applications for you, but also restarts/restores them later. The program can be customized in various aspects, and a quick wizard also allows you to exclude programs from being closed or restored. It will automatically skip applications that are required for the Windows system to run. In addition, it supports services, as well as Explorer and Internet Explorer windows and saves their current location, so they can be restored properly.

    hope you like

    CRAZIE_GUY, Sep 17, 2006

  3. Goofy

    goldteet

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i have a virus in my system can any one tell me how to get it out

    goldteet, Oct 2, 2006
  4. Goofy

    arpit1988

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    its really good................thanks

    thanks for giving such a great software..........

    arpit1988, Oct 6, 2006
  5. Goofy

    Dax

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dax, Oct 6, 2006
  6. Goofy

    rajshekar2006

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sound Edit

    I want Sound Edit Software Wich I Edit Sound And Engjoying music Please help me Any Internet Site Is thire......

    rajshekar2006, Oct 18, 2006
  7. Goofy

    TestGuru

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Can an arbitrary signal generator be considered as a kind of "Sound Edit" program? if yes, try this one at : www.virtins.com

    One good thing is that you can see the waveform and spectrum while you are playing your music.

    TestGuru, Oct 26, 2006
  8. Goofy

    chen2

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    SUPER is a powerful freeware. It is a very useful video converter. Have a try!

    chen2, Mar 5, 2007
  9. Goofy

    kalla

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    kalla, Apr 3, 2007
  10. Goofy

    johnfraj

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    really excellent network to go through.

    johnfraj, Apr 19, 2007
  11. Goofy

    aidulas

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    aidulas, Apr 20, 2007
  12. Goofy

    Ninns

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    MonthAhead Downloads

    Carromex has developed MonthAhead Software. Its a Tax Time Saver. You don't need to key in data into your Tax Incomings and Outgoings Spreadsheet. The Software does it all for you.

    Please see :

    Carromex has released a PC based new software application called MonthAhead for home and business.
    www.infolink.com.au/articles/Carromex-releases-MonthAhead-software-application_z35842.htm

    MonthAhead got an Award from www.soft82.com and is available for download from :

    www.soft82.com/download/Windows/MonthAhead
    www.bestvistadownloads.com/download-monthahead-software.html
    www.soft-go.com/view/MonthAhead_6146.html
    www.thegeekfiles.com/details/19754/1527/MonthAhead.php
    downloads.zdnet.co.uk/0,1000000375,39297112s,00.htm
    www.thefreeadforum.com/vbull/archive/index.php/t-43730.html
    downloads.cnet.co.uk/0,39100208,39229024s,00.htm
    www.d1037342.dotsterhost.com/applications/osCommerce/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2&products_id=140
    www.doitmyself.com.au/-/c/carromex/srch.asp

    Ninns, Jun 14, 2007
  14. Goofy

    jackp

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    jackp, Jun 20, 2007
  15. Goofy

    nicos

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear Sir,

    I need the MultiTrans Light 3 Version 3.700.39, the crack, the serial or the full program.

    or an another accurate professional Multilanguage Translation software

    Thanks
    Nicos

    nicos, Oct 9, 2007
  16. Goofy

    hiralcp

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Please anybody help me........
    I am trying to insert a record from HTML page controls (textbox ) to MS Access database. I am using following coade for that, but I am not geting result. Please anybody can guide me for these codes.

    <head>

    <title>Feedback Form</title>

    <script type="text/javascript">

    window.write("hello");

    function getSubmit()
    {
    var name,email,comments;
    name=name.value;
    email=email.value;
    comments=commnets.value;

    var cn = new ActiveXobject("ADODB.Connection");

    var rs = new ActiveXObject("ADODB.Recordset");

    var strConn = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source = C:\Users.mdb";

    var SQL = "INSERT INTO user_tbl(uName,Email,Comments) VALUES (" & _
    "'" & name& "'," & _
    "'" & email & "'," & _
    "'" & commnets & "')"

    cn.Open(strConn);
    rs.Open(SQL, cn);
    rs(1)=name.value;
    rs(2)=email.value ;
    rs(3)=comments.value;

    rs.Close();
    cn.Close();

    }

    </script>
    </head>

    I tried with action in HTML codes too, I called another asp page with action ,but instead of running codes on that asp page it is just opening that asp page and asking to save/open that asp page.

    hiralcp, Dec 19, 2007
  17. Goofy

    smartboy07

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    windhoek, namibia
    not really impressive list. expected more decent stuff:(

    but affort appreciated anyways:)

    smartboy07, Feb 19, 2008
  18. Goofy

    edson

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Cape Verd
    <head>
    <title>Feedback Form</title>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    window.write("hello");
    function getSubmit()
    {
    var name,email,comments, frm = document.forms('edsonhelp'); /////////seee

    name = frm.name.value;
    email = frm.email.value;
    comments = frm.comments.value;

    var cn = new ActiveXObject("ADODB.Connection");
    var rs = new ActiveXObject("ADODB.Recordset");

    //java boy java concatenation is done with (+) not & (vbboy too?)

    var SQL = "INSERT INTO user_tbl(uName,Email,Comments) VALUES ('" +
    name + "','" + email + "','" + comments + "')"; //////////////////////////////See

    var strConn = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source = C:\\Users.mdb"; ///////////////////////// See

    cn.Open(strConn);
    cn.execute(SQL); ///////////////////////// See
    cn.Close();

    }
    </script>
    </head>
    <form name="edsonhelp"> ///////////////////////see
    </form>

    edson, Mar 21, 2008
  19. Goofy

    rgompa