    overnight that will give good video iplayer playback without buffering
    every 5minutes or so during peak times.

    Thanks for any advice.

    wrreisen2, Oct 27, 2008

  2. wrreisen2

    Adrian C Guest

    If you are going to use it like that, there is *no way* I'm going to
    recommend the ISP I use!!!!

    Adrian C, Oct 27, 2008

  3. wrreisen2

    Carl Waring Guest

    Well Sky's MAX package is supposedly completely unlimited now. This might be
    a good test of that. ie to see how long he gets away with it for ;-)

    Carl Waring, Oct 28, 2008
  4. wrreisen2

    WCZ Guest

    Why? 500MB a day peak isn't exactly a lot and the rest of the quota is
    midnight to 8am.

    WCZ, Oct 28, 2008
  5. If you want to stay with Plusnet and want an unrestricted service, you'll
    need to change to the Pro option.

    George

    George Weston, Oct 28, 2008