    So looking for an image browser with same features of ACDSee classic but
    with better downsampling algorithm.

    Bye

    Atlas, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Atlas

    Mick Ruthven Guest

    I've never used ACDsee so don't know it's features, but BreezeBrowser
    (www.breezesys.com) is a very good brwser, does very good downsampling
    including applying your specified sharpening, and has a very flexible html
    web presention generator. BB's main claim to fame is as a converter of Canon
    RAW files so it's not well known outside of Canon circles, but its other
    functions are great as well.

    Mick Ruthven, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Atlas

    Atlas Guest