    book. What other resources are out there to help me
    prepare for this exam? I really need to pass it.
    All options welcomed. THANKS!

    Don, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Don

    Moneque Guest

    I used the Transcender Exams. The practice exams covered
    topics not covered in the training kits, but were on the
    actual exam.

    Moneque, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Don

    Andy Guest

    Hi,

    I highly recommand the Sybex MCSE series books by Lisa
    Donald and James Chilles. Trancenders practice exams are
    also very good. You may want to take a look. Good luck!

    Andy

    Andy, Oct 16, 2003
  4. Don

    TJ Guest

    www.troytec.com has a free downloadable study guide with
    176 practice questions.

    TJ, Oct 16, 2003
  5. Don

    Greg Guest

    Best preparation... start a lab at home, and work with it..

    then format the drives and start over.. and over.. and over.. until you
    really know Win2000

    the 210 and 215 test are very easy if you just work with the labs

    Greg

    Greg, Oct 16, 2003
  6. I passed my 70-210 in May of this year.
    If you would like I can UPS you the CD that I used to
    prepare. I am currently in school studying for my
    associates. I ran win 2k pro at home long before I tested.

    Let me know I am willing to help.

    Michael

    Michael Butson, Oct 18, 2003
  7. Don