    Marcel Titus Guest

    Where did you see the best deal on the 10D lately?
    Thanks in advance.

    Marcel Titus, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Marcel Titus

    Drifter Guest

    Where did you see the best deal on the 10D lately?
    Local photography store. Of course I include such things as instant
    exchange of defective merchandize and knowledgable staff of
    photographers who are willing to share information as part of the
    "best deal".

    In terms of just dollars it was an average deal.

    Drifter

    Drifter, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Marcel Titus

    Mark B. Guest

    Right now, the best deal would be anywhere you can find it in stock - except
    for the lowball internet dealers.

    Mark

    Mark B., Oct 30, 2003
  4. Marcel Titus

    Jerry Dycus Guest

    Shelby Camera & Video $1399 USA Warranty

    Jerry Dycus, Oct 30, 2003
  5. $1499 at B&H. Which might not be the lowest price advertised, but
    quite possibly would be the best deal. Same at Adorama; they also have
    a demo for $1424.

    Stephen H. Westin, Oct 31, 2003