    My firewall/router is a Sonicwall Pro 200.

    What is the best configuration for this scenario?

    Thanks very much.

    Zandra, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Zandra

    FML Guest

    There are several good answers to that question depending on many
    factors: number and type of users, vpn requirements, segmentation needs,
    internet usage, intranet usage to name a few.

    FML, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Zandra

    Ron Martell Guest

    I would connect one NIC in the server to each switch, and also connect
    one LAN port from the firewall/router to each switch.

    Make sure that either the router or the Server 2003 (but not both) is
    configured as a DHCP server.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --