    As I see it, Pearson VUE and Prometric are the only companies offering
    testing services. For those who have used these companies, do you have any
    recommendations for or against either one?

    Earl, Jun 17, 2004

  2. They are both pretty much the same, I have used both.

    If you are based in the US, Vue have a free retake promotion going on at the
    moment:
    http://www.vue.com/ms/2ndshot/

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Jun 17, 2004

  3. Earl

    Earl Guest

    Earl, Jun 17, 2004
  4. Earl

    Liddle Feesh Guest

    I don't think it makes a whole heap of a difference. The "accreditted" test
    centers for each of the two companies vary hugely in quality. but at the end
    of the day, they just provide a secure, candidate identification and exam
    taking service.

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*