    I'm located in Denver so any recommendations for training centers here are
    also much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    Larry

    Larry Dinsmroe, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Larry Dinsmroe

    T-Bone Guest

    A little search of google worked wonders for me.
    Unless you already know your stuff and just want to bone up for taking your
    exams, boot camps are pretty useless. Better to spend the money on books and
    PCs to make yourself a test lab.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Oct 22, 2004

  3. Larry Dinsmroe

    Guest Guest

    Do any of these set you up with an apprentiship program with a local
    employer? I've contacted National Employment Services who claims they
    provide the 3 week training and follow-up placement with corporate employers.
    I was wondering just how valuable a 3 week test prep boot camp would be, and
    you seem to have pretty well answered it. However, if they can guarantee
    placement into an apprentiship program, then they're pretty tempting, even at
    a $15K price tag.

    What's your thoughts on this option?

    Guest, Oct 28, 2004
  4. Larry Dinsmroe

    Guest Guest

    How fast do you want the certs?
    If you have the time, I suggest taking classes at a college or university.
    You will get better instructors there and costs less too.
    I got my MCSE through a community college but it took almost 2
    years.....only cost about $2500 total after books. (plus the cost of certs)

    Guest, Oct 29, 2004