    Likes Received:
    0
    How to protect my computer?can any body suggest which is the best antispyware/anti-malware/anti-adware?

    joejorden, Aug 12, 2010

  2. joejorden

    jethmartin

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hey use sum Antispyware,I too use an Antispyware named "Advanced System Protector".It not only blocks the spyware b4 it can enter your system,will also clean the infections if any and it gives routine updates of the
    latest definitions and is very easy to use. The On Execution Scanner & Alert Shields make it more efficient in the case of internet access.
    free version of ASP is also available at cnet which provides free scan and free clean.
    for me it is the best antispyware.
    so u can also giv it a try

    jethmartin, Aug 16, 2010