    does anyone have any suggestions??
    if not, looks like Norton 2005 for me.

    thanks in advance!

    the niner nation, Dec 14, 2004

  2. the niner nation

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | Hi..I now have broadband internet and have decided that i need to spend a
    | little extra on a decent anti-vrus program.
    | does anyone have any suggestions??
    | if not, looks like Norton 2005 for me.

    I use Norton. But I'd suggest Kaspersky or Panda. For real! If my Norton
    wasn't already paid for, I'd switch. See the following web site for reviews:
    http://www.software-antivirus.com/program/panda-antivirus-review.html

    Also, find a few other reviews. I'd get at least 2 or 3 more before I made
    my decision.

    Toolman Tim, Dec 14, 2004

  3. the niner nation

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 14, 2004
  4. the niner nation

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Dec 14, 2004
  5. the niner nation

    Parko Guest

    http://www.linuxiso.org/
    No viruses, no malware, a truckload of free software.

    Parko, Dec 14, 2004
  6. the niner nation

    Mr Spite Guest

    Mr Spite, Dec 14, 2004
  7. the niner nation

    WormWood Guest

    Don't spend anything....AVG7 is FREE. There is a 30 day trial pay
    version but you don't need it.

    Save your shekels; no Norton or McAfee.

    WormWood, Dec 14, 2004
  8. the niner nation