    You *do* have to know how to use it.:)

    Have a nice Bastille day!

    Virg Wall

    VWWall, Jul 4, 2004

  2. Stephen

    Trent© Guest

    I did...right after yer first post. Not much there that I'd use. But
    its a good link...and might be really handy for a lot of people.

    My bootable is made with Nero.

    Yup...and I'm still learnin' ! I use things like Partition Magic,
    xxcopy, BootItNG, etc. on my bootable.

    But most of the work is done from within Windows.
    :)

    Hope ya'll have a nice 4th of July weekend...

    Trent©

    Trent©, Jul 4, 2004

  3. Stephen

    VWWall Guest

    I still keep a copy of debug on my service disk. It can do things like
    setting the boot record and first sector to zero in seconds rather than
    the hours "zero fill" can take. It can also overcome forgotten BIOS
    passwords. Of course you can raally screw up a system, so it's kind of
    like a point of last resort.:)

    Virg Wall

    VWWall, Jul 4, 2004