    I want details informaition about 70-536 exam. How to guide this exam for
    next carrier or other microsoft exams.please let me know

    thank you

    raj, Jun 3, 2008

  2. raj

    Bhavesh Dave Guest

    Hi Raj
    By the 70-536 is very important for future carrier. It is foundation for
    programming. So after completion you may select specialization. this exam is
    master level. you may become international level professional by this exam.

    Bhavesh Dave, Jun 16, 2008

  3. raj

    Maciek Guest

    Is 70-536 required for MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Applications
    ?? There are a little information about this exam, maybe because it is still
    being prepared.

    Maciek, Jul 5, 2008
  4. raj

    gravz84 Guest

    70-536 is 2 years old and information is available on the ms site as
    well as on the group, search 536 in the group, all info about
    questions examinable topics can be found in the group's previous
    discussions.
    I am not sure when the .net 3.5 exams are releasing in India..

    gravz84, Jul 7, 2008
  5. raj

    Maciek Guest

    I though about MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Applications . It's
    written that it will be available in August 08, something like that. But i
    wonder if 70-536 is required to get that 3.5 based mcts.

    Maciek, Jul 7, 2008
  6. raj

    gravz84 Guest

    Yes 70-536 is required for all 3.5 based certifications (called VS
    2008 certs in microsoft's pedagogy) also.
    This is mentioned in the requirements for the vs 2008 certs as well.
    You can check this on the mcts page on microsoft learning site.

    gravz84, Jul 8, 2008