BENDeLEG XMAS BALL Saturday 11th December 2004 -8-late. @the southwark rooms., LONDON.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Michael, Dec 11, 2004.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    BENDeLEG XMAS BALL Saturday 11th December 2004 -8-late. @the
    southwark rooms., LONDON.

    We're throwing the odd tune down the chimney and onto the decks…just
    in time for christmas,

    with giveaways, mistletoe and much more...as it is that special time
    of year afterall

    and we all need a good celebration to a fine year..

    so we give you.....

    The Bendeleg XMAS Ball which is a continuation of the very succesful
    events

    we have already staged in this pukka little venue which is centrally
    london

    located and decorated to the highest of standards ..no two partys will
    ever

    be the same....2 rooms/bars & with the upstairs ball room you wont
    wanna miss

    it..

    And this month you can expect the best in XmasHouseySexyBreaks..

    ..dj line up includes

    Joining us for the first time...the mighty breaks sound that
    is.Precision

    CUTS (LIVE) and also Def-Skills (intergroove) providing the
    whoopmh...Also

    we welcome the great house dj talent that is James MacDonald

    (playhouse.org.uk) Stewart Essence (ElusiveWax, sancho panza) & Jay
    Hunter

    (solidst8, floorgasm),& Mel, & Frarn G all serving up House n Breaks
    action....

    Also welcoming back the fantastic Cristian Vargas (sizzleparty.com)
    plus the

    rocking BENDeLEG residents, Justin Cookee, AJ & ADAM.

    @60 Southwark St. Nearest tube…Borough..nearest BR LONDON BRIDGE

    Advance tickets £6 from www.bendeleg.com , or more on the

    door....your special xmas ticket price includes your very own present
    from

    santa...

    ++++EXTRA..and as its christmas....Ladies are free b49pm. so get there

    early to avoid to the queue....+++

    Music :Beats US House, Tech House, Tribal House, Breaks

    Disclaimer

    If you have recieved this email in error then Bendeleg apologises and
    if you can reply to us with 'sorry, remove me' in the subject header
    then you wont see anymore. But on the other hand if you like a good
    party then This is a purely private party people list of friends and
    contacts we have made in the past and we wont pass any info onto
    anyone..Please don’t worry….Bendeleg are fully behind anti-spam at all
    costs…

    Justin Cookee

    +44 (0)7899904714

    http://www.bendeleg.com

    Michael, Dec 11, 2004

  2. Michael

    WormWood Guest

    I'm taking a crap down yours.

    WormWood, Dec 11, 2004

  3. Squabling over a word does not change any of this.
    I seem to recall that he need a hell of a mess in iraq, which has
    produced more terrorists and made the world more unsafe and which May
    last as long or longer than vietnam.

    Lady Chatterly, Dec 11, 2004