    0
    Lieutennant Modfather? Huh?
    Well, when I served I attained the rank of Captain before I finished, so at least get my rank right.

    The Modfather, Nov 7, 2005

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005

    The Modfather, Nov 8, 2005

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    OMFG a officer............now I understand everything............;)

    Bio-Hazard, Nov 8, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You don't understand jack! Bite me bioboy! :p

    The Modfather, Nov 9, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    So you say..........at least I made it through to retire...........;) And had a real job while I was at it.
    1st Sgt, USA Retired............... :shock:
    Used to chew out young officers on a daily basis just for S&G's. I've met very few that were worth what they got paid.............. :shock:
    Oh, by the way, I got your officer BOY hanging............. 8)

    Bio-Hazard, Nov 9, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You chewed out officers every day huh? Interesting. Now why do I have problems believing you got away with that unless those officers were friends of yours? I can just picture the first time you'd try that with an officer who doesn't know you and is in a pissy mood.
    Anyway, they don't let enlisted fly jets, you have to be an officer if that's what you want to do. So while I'm happy for you, stuck there on the ground and all that, that's not what I was interested in or best at. I went where my training and abilities could best be put to use.
    So you're "retired"? Or should I take that to mean you're just lazy? How old are you?

    The Modfather, Nov 10, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well lets see.
    heres a image of him.
    [​IMG]

    unholy, Nov 10, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    50 yrs young, and partially disabled from my air crew duties in the service. Crashed twice, 3 air medals...........;) Master Air Crewman..........:) Broke my back in the last crash while on a rescue mission to recover the crew of a downed aircraft.
    Combat/rescue missions flown in the following countries:
    Somalia
    Honduras
    Panama
    Granada
    Kuwait (Desert Storm, Desert Shield)
    Lebanon

    Bio-Hazard, Nov 11, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, that's pretty damn close to my own experience. I also broke my back, flying a mission to Beruit. Still doesn't mean you can bitch me out though. You still have to salute and be nice or I'll have you pealin' potatoes for the next ten years! :)

    The Modfather, Nov 11, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Aren't you the grammar and spelling nazi on this forum? You spelled Peeling incorrectly :p

    XhArD, Nov 11, 2005
  13. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined: