    Location:
    Australia
    tru, it ate x's soul yesterday for dinner :D

    unholy, Oct 23, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    It eats computer's souls, not people. You're a twit Unholy :

    XhArD, Oct 23, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ur a computer aren't u x... at least i thought u were :|
    u haven't stolen my computer's souls, because AMD owns whatever souls u got inside that beast. :p

    unholy, Oct 23, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thats a sweet mod there.

    werty316, Oct 23, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    ya, but if my computer was to vs. your computer in a soul eating contest... who would win?
    THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!
    SEE COMPUTERS EAT SOULS!
    Gezb0x vs. The Necronomicase

    Gez, Oct 24, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Boom headshot. GezB0x fell as the bullet ran through his head.

    unholy, Oct 25, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    There's no question about it, the Necro would eat every soul available. I mean, after all, it's the Computer Of The Dead by its very definition. The CPU's dye was inked in blood and the memory is sheathed in human flesh. The secrets were programmed into it by the Mad Arab Abdul AlGates in the 5th century and it containes all the rites and incantations necessary to raise the Old Ones. Such as...
    CPUthulhu: {printf: ia ia CPUthulhu fthagh!};
    Yog Sothware: The blithering idiot program.
    [email protected]: the 1337 d00d who must not be [email protected]!
    And so many others... Over 50 and all, gotta catch 'em all!
    The computer was thought to be lost to the sands of time, but here it is, ready to devour your soul too. It'll take Human or computer souls, visa, master card, american express, discover or diner's club.
    Don't confuse this Necronomicase with bogus copies like this one.
    [​IMG]
    The real Necronomicase does not look like it's carved out of a cinder block.

    The Modfather, Oct 25, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i will ban u if u speak pokemon ever in this forum again, you have been warned.
    You are correct on that one there mr mod father.
    luckily it cant eat my EFTPOS card :p

    unholy, Oct 25, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    wait wait, your case now has a built in gun? so you cant even controll The Necronomicase?
    man i would be worried about that thing sneaking up on you in the night and killin you... no one would ever know... cuz obviusly you have no life :p
    Me? I have to keep my case held down with magic pentagrams, which i learned on my trip to Azshera. If i let it lose... it would be world wide Genocide.
    (I think i crossed the line from funny to dumb)

    Gez, Oct 25, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You're not wrong there Gex :p I mean, how dumb do you have to be to not know that "Azshera" is spelled with an X in it? :p

    XhArD, Oct 26, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    the magic pentagrams... now that is a weird story u have their.... u did cross the line, the line which was so thick even a dead rabbit could see it. :|

    unholy, Oct 26, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I already have my pentagram, engraved into my flesh, here, look.
    [​IMG]
    I don't need no stinkin' pentagrams to carry around to protect me, mine's built in. Ya wimp!
    :)

    The Modfather, Oct 29, 2005
  13. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    so whats ur *(blah&* score?

    unholy, Oct 29, 2005
  14. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    WTF??!??!?!??!??!

    The Modfather, Oct 30, 2005
  15. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, i was attempting to put us all on topic again, but i failed.

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005
  16. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    So what the heck is a *(blah&* score?

    The Modfather, Oct 31, 2005
  17. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ctually it was a mistype i couldn't be bothered to fix, it was meant (mathimatically) X Score, X being a variable which could be 3dmark score, futuremark score Sandra memory speed score.....

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005
  18. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    meant to be, but it wasn't. So fix it :p

    XhArD, Oct 31, 2005
  19. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Damn dude, if you're gonna bother to post, have the curtousy to make sure it's readable at least. It's not so much to ask.

    The Modfather, Nov 5, 2005
  20. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined: