    Likes Received:
    0
    So nobody's going to tell me if those scores are good or what?

    The Modfather, Oct 18, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    good scores? Well, compare them to mine: my 3d mark '05 results: 2261. yours: 4850.
    PC Mark '05, yours: 7880. Mine: I dunno, I forget :| Something like 4500 or less. So yeah, yours kicks mines ass :p

    XhArD, Oct 18, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I just bought 1GB corsair (2x512) and barely changed my scores. Noticed much smoother ingame though :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 18, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    but do remember now children, his has a case that makes it faster... but then a sticker that makes it slower (intel)

    unholy, Oct 18, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    lmao :lol:

    Gez, Oct 18, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    a good jump like... 512 - 2gb is increably worth it!!!

    unholy, Oct 19, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ain't no Intel sticker on there. :)
    I didn't know if higher or lower scores were better though. Remember, Unholy, when I first ran it I got some dumb score like 4 or something, I knew that hadda be wrong.
    Remember, these are both running P4 Extreme Edition chips, so that might account for part of it. The Sony has the ATI X800XT and the Chopper has the SLI 6800 Ultras (soon to be replaced with 7800GT's)

    The Modfather, Oct 19, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u silly intel noob SLi sucks on intels :p

    unholy, Oct 19, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    depending on what tests your computer can do, you can get either a high score or a really impossibly low one. An example would be if you have a crappy videocard, that can't do more than half the tests, then you'd get a score like 200 3dmarks. If a card can do all the tests, no matter how slow, you're gonna get a little more than 200 3dmarks.

    XhArD, Oct 19, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Otay. :)
    And Un... SLI sucks on Intel does it? Interesting, and your 3DMark score is??

    The Modfather, Oct 20, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    1770 with a x600 pro :p non SLi under 100 bucks AU video Card :p

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well then, you just suck PERIOD huh? Pity you, poor guy. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 20, 2005
  13. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    The videocard is the only thing that I've got better than him in my computer :(

    XhArD, Oct 20, 2005
  14. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer thats the only thing, apart from a new CPU that i have to change :(

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  15. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Aww, play nice now kids. No whining about each other's computers. Mine wins anyway, so there, neyh!
    158Mbps grumble mumble bitch complain spoiled brat grrrr

    The Modfather, Oct 21, 2005
  16. RObErT_RaTh

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    haha, dont make me laugh Mod...
    My computer eats the souls of other computers for breakfast :twisted:
    so... PWNZ3D U :p

    Gez, Oct 21, 2005
  17. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    grumble grumble complain complain.... *he has 1.5megabit* :p

    XhArD, Oct 21, 2005
  18. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    *grumble* i have a shit video card which i am not going to ungrade because its not all that shit

    unholy, Oct 22, 2005
  19. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nope, sorry, I'm afraid I've got you beat in that department too. My other computer actually has been doing that for many many hundreds of years. Here, see for yourself.
    The Necronomicase
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More pics & other stuff on my site: http://www.infinity-customs.com

    The Modfather, Oct 23, 2005
  20. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Very much a soul eating computer that one is :) And a cash eating one too :p

    XhArD, Oct 23, 2005