  1. Jordan Lund

    Zimmy Guest

    Will you stop thinking of yourself!?!? Dylan has a headache and needs us.

    Zimmy, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Jordan Lund

    Zimmy Guest

    I'm amazed it is finally available. Who cares what anyone thinks, the DVD
    is available and looks and sounds great.

    Now if they would get around to "Get a Life" season sets.
    I need my "ToolBelt Wars" fix.

    Zimmy, Jan 6, 2004

  3. "Action" should've probably stayed at HBO,
    Comedy Central aired a bunch of episodes a while ago. I liked it alot.

    Remove "moc" to reply.

    When toy shopping, look for the Joe Mantegna Seal Of Safety. It's your only
    guarantee that the toy has been deemed safe by Joe Mantegna.

    Sydney Assbasket, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Jordan Lund

    No Time Guest

    Anyone who follows the advice of dullards on usenet (especially a
    hysterical idiot like Jordan Lund) when purchasing anything is a
    mindblowing moron. Congratulations on outting yourself in one post,
    nimrod.

    No Time, Jan 7, 2004
  5. Jordan Lund

    Eric R. Guest

    You mean "Not Neccessarily the News" is no longer relevant!?!? How
    will I get my fix for jokes about Reagananomics?

    -Eric

    Eric R., Jan 7, 2004
  6. Jordan Lund

    Eric R. Guest

    My personal favorite was the Grateful Dead insurance salesman.

    "Hey...what'd I just sign????"

    -Eric

    Eric R., Jan 7, 2004
  7. Jordan Lund

    Metlhd3138 Guest

    Dont worry,,eventually E! will get to the 80-88 eps of SNL.

    Metlhd3138, Jan 7, 2004
  8. Not Necessarily the News will ALWAYS live, so long as there's a Bush in
    the White House...
    Just that nowadays we call it the headline sections of The Daily Show. :)

    "Saddam was captured, interrogated, and then, of course, the film we've
    all been seeing on the news, he was searched for weapons of mass
    destruction--"
    <checking the hair, flashlight in the mouth>

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Jan 7, 2004
  9. Jordan Lund

    Jordan Lund Guest

    Hey Omar, if you want my copy it's yours.

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Jan 8, 2004
  10. Jordan Lund

    TonyAtRest Guest

    Also "Strange Luck", a show which finally had an explaination
    I loved that show. And the Ben Stiller DVD set is amazing so far. I have only
    watched 3 or 4 episodes.

    Tony

    "I'm living in this movie, but it doesn't move me...."

    Buzzcocks, 1976

    TonyAtRest, Jan 10, 2004
  11. Jordan Lund

    Murder Guest

    (TonyAtRest) wrote in

    Yeah, I bought it, too. Twenty bucks at Target. I think it's a disgrace
    that the show wasn't given a chance. It was more consistently imaginative
    than SNL. Only big problem I had was all the time Stiller wasted between
    segments. Not that that was a real factor in the cancellation.

    Murder, Jan 11, 2004