    will get Easter Monday off. that's like 13 stats this year I think. add
    that to my 3 weeks vacation and the automatic 1 week liue they're doing
    now and I have lots more time for posting...

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006

  2. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Ha you forgot to say I WIN I WIN I WIN

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006

  3. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    congratulations you will a years supply of

    here you go:

    Neil, Jan 20, 2006
  4. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Ha no way in I'm letting you by that easy. You didn't mention
    so I got the final word. I win, game over this thread is now
    closed.

    CBIC, Jan 20, 2006
  5. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    the it is!

    Neil, Jan 20, 2006
  6. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Hey, I resemble that remark!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I told you I'm not allowed to argue with you unless you've paid.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 20, 2006
  7. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    you do