    I wonder how many times we've posted <?> I bet we've posted
    at least 100 times. What do you suppose thinks
    about that.

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006

  2. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Wow, then what a guy this must be.
    We should all celebrate 's collective works.
    Three cheers for ! <crickets.wav>

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Technology is dominated by those who manage what they do not understand.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006

  3. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    I'm pretty sure is oblivious to teh fact that we've posted
    so many times. It is possible that a harvester has picked
    it up and has e-mailed already, and now has
    realized the error of his ways, but it's unlikely.

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  4. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You have made me very angry - very angry indeed!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Like this sig, I am completely random.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  5. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    I have decided to let you have the last word on (.)

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  6. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Apparentely, Marvin the Martian rules.

    http://www.gargaro.com/marvin.html

    Being disintegrated makes me very angry. Very angry indeed.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Will work for bandwidth.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  7. T-Bone

    Jtyc Guest

    NOPE! Marvin the Martian rules

    Foghorn Leghorn.

    Nice boy but he's about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.

    Jtyc, Jan 19, 2006
  8. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    By now has been contacted by the Nigerians. is
    gonna be rich. is so lucky.

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  9. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    I truely envey how lucky is. First will
    recieve many e-mails offering vast sums of money. next
    will be befriended by many of the nigerian's freinds,
    relatives and coworkers. later, after ('s) back account
    has been cleaned out, will have the chance to meet more
    friends from various law enforcment agencies as he explains his dilema.
    Then will have the wonderful experince of explaining to
    creditors where all of ('s) money has gone.

    wow, what a lucky guy is...

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  10. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    sure is. We should all be as lucky as [.]

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  11. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    excuse me, but why wont you give me the last word on (?)

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  12. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Because I know you want to have the last word on (.)

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  13. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    I do want to have the last word on (.)

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  14. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    I know you and I can't allow that.

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  15. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    you! and this just racks up more posts for me.

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  16. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    You're such a always worrying about your post count. Hey I
    might hit 150 this month. Thanks to (.)

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  17. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    ffffffffftttttttttt, 150. I will hit 1000 before the end of the week thanks
    to (.) Of course even without I would have
    nailed that sucker. 960+ now. just made it easier. well,
    and silly people like you and tgp that give me the
    opprotunity to reply over and over and over...

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  18. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Please do not mock my 150 goal you as I don't have a gummint
    job.

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  19. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    work is no excuse. I could hand you your on a plate even if
    I had a real job. There's nights, weekends, you got some holiday in January
    (i hate you) - right there you've got the chance of a few hundred...

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  20. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Holiday? I didn't get any holiday. You bet your sweet I
    worked on MLK day. How about Canada with your boxing day. Like that's even a
    real holiday.

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006