    CBIC Guest

    In
    Fling that poo Monkey Boy.

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006

  2. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    If you're on the highway and Road Runner goes beep beep.
    Just step aside or might end up in a heap.
    Road Runner, Road Runner runs on the road all day.
    Even the coyote can't make him change his ways.

    Road Runner, the coyote's after you.
    Road Runner, if he catches you you're through.
    Road Runner, the coyote's after you.
    Road Runner, if he catches you you're through.

    That coyote is really a crazy clown,
    When will he learn he can never mow him down?
    Poor little Road Runner never bothers anyone,
    Just runnin' down the road's his idea of having fun.

    T-Bone, Jan 19, 2006

  3. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    _I'M_ not a (,) _YOU'RE_ a (!)

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  4. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    B00M = coyote? does this mean that is an agent of ACME?

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  5. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    pleasing to be stop quoting the plonked.

    rgs

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  6. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    You can deny being a but we all know you're the only
    around here.

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  7. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    pleasing to be stop quoting the plonked.

    Sorry. Forgot again. You guys said I can play with it as long as I'm quiet
    and don't disturb you.

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  8. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    _I_ am NOT a (!!!!1!eleventy-one!1!!!!) I will certainly
    admit to trying to get in the last word on (,) but I am
    _NOT_ a (!)

    .....'ya friggin' (...)

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  9. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    so, be pleaing not to be noising making...

    "TURN THAT RACKET DOWN!"

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  10. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Say, what is all this I hear about ?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  11. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Bugs Bunny rules.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  12. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    The poo or the plonked?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of silly persons!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  13. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    I think you're protesting so much about not being a that it
    actually proves that you are a (.)

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  14. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    TMML

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  15. T-Bone

    LnkWizard Guest

    NOPE! Marvin the Martian rules

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 19, 2006
  16. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    you slimy little (,) how DARE you call me a
    (!) Not that there's anything wrong with being a (,) but
    you know full well that I am not a (.)

    I'm not protesting too much about being a (,) I am just
    trying to get in the last word on (!1!) But will you shut
    up and let me have the last word on (?)
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  17. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    it's true. everything they've said about is true.

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  18. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    rules what?