    Cleanup needed in the MCSA group. Some Moran attempted to post an 8000 part
    binary file.

    Suggest all block B00MM at mn dot rr dot com.

    T-Bone, Jan 18, 2006

  2. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of T-Bone:
    A pirated file at that.

    JaR, Jan 18, 2006

  3. T-Bone

    Ben Smith Guest

    Done.

    Thanks. Next time - either IM me or shoot me an email if there is
    pirated sw posted.

    Ben Smith, Jan 18, 2006
  4. T-Bone

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hey, T... I was wondering why you showed the courtesy of
    munging it's e-mail addy? Sven might be on vacation, but it never hurts to
    leave it out there for the spam-trawlers.

    Frisbee®, Jan 18, 2006
  5. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    well, send me your IM

    Consultant, Jan 18, 2006
  6. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    did you say ?

    Neil, Jan 18, 2006
  7. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    To save wear and tear on the servers at rr, but then again that's never
    stopped us before.

    T-Bone, Jan 18, 2006
  8. T-Bone

    kpg Guest

    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he said

    kpg, Jan 18, 2006
  9. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    I thought he said . yes indeed was what he
    said. Thanks

    Neil, Jan 18, 2006
  10. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    How childish. Do you really think it's necessary to mention
    {.} I mean what does mentioning going to accomplish except
    getting spam and scammers sending mail to (.) I feel sorry
    for people like you who think it's funny to keep posting an email addy like
    [.] So grow up or the guy who uses is gonna
    get angry |.|

    CBIC, Jan 18, 2006
  11. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    gee, I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that strongly about me mentioning
    {.} I cerntainly don't care if gets
    annouyed at me, but if you feel I shouldn't mention again
    I will certainly refrain from mentioning again.

    Neil, Jan 18, 2006
  12. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In

    I believe in free choice so if you want to mention feel free
    to mention [.] Who am I to say who can mention
    <?> Personally I won't continue to mention but I cannot stop
    anyone else from mentioning (.) But I hope
    appreciates the fact that I'm not going to mention anymore. I
    mean it I'm not going to mention anymore. If
    get mentioned on this group it won't be from me. It will be from someone
    else mentioning (.)
    <vbeg>

    CBIC, Jan 18, 2006
  13. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    oh, well then:

    Neil, Jan 18, 2006
  14. T-Bone

    CBIC Guest

    In
    You always have to have the last word don't you.

    CBIC, Jan 18, 2006
  15. T-Bone

    kpg Guest

    BEEP! BEEP!

    kpg, Jan 18, 2006
  16. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    yes I

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  17. T-Bone

    Guest Guest

    Wow! This place is steamy :=)

    Guest, Jan 19, 2006
  18. What's with all this mention of ? What does
    represent? If I too say will I then be showered in heaven? Or
    is some sort of conspiracy and by saying over
    and over again I do truly nothing more than saying ? I will
    take my chances and continue my crusade to say
    . So I say unto thee and to
    those who oppose . You should all rejoice and say
    .

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.