    Can someone please explain to me why this is happening? I have tried 4
    separate computers each with different operating systems and web browsers
    but the same thing always happens.

    Jeff, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Jeff

    trout Guest

    The first place I'd look is in Internet Options. Make sure that
    you're not blocking cookies. You could also need to alter the security
    settings.

    trout, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Jeff

    WormWood Guest

    Very strange...hmmmm. Whenever I click the url you posted, this is where
    I'm sent:

    <http://www.bell.ca/shop/application...=/jsp/content/personal/catalog/wireless/data/
    picture/index.jsp&ADV=OFF_CDN_EN_MOBCAM_
    mypictures>

    WormWood, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Yeah....that is the first place I thought of as well. I tried 2 different
    operating systems (on two different computers)...Windows ME and Windows XP
    Pro...and 2 different web browsers....Internet Explorer 6 and Mozilla
    Firefox....(both are the latest versions)....same thing happens. Its got me
    stupified...and that is hard to do! :)

    Jeff, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Jeff, Nov 10, 2004
  6. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Works now....arrgh!!! I have been messing with this for a while to get it
    to work and a couple of minutes after I post on this newsgroup one of the
    changes I make in Internet Options solves it....I am thinking it was the
    Active X change that I made but am not completely sure since I made some
    other changes at the same time. Works now though so if anyone else has the
    problem just enable some things within Internet Options....sorry I can't be
    more specific.

    Jeff, Nov 10, 2004
  7. Jeff

    trout Guest

    Well, it's just so often that it *is* a cookie thing.... you could
    try (for IE, of course) Internet Options; Privacy tab, and click the
    edit button. Look for the site on the list, or add it, with the setting
    of "always allow".

    trout, Nov 10, 2004
  8. Jeff

    WormWood Guest

    Enabling ActiveX probably did the trick, in view of the fact the page
    you log in to is encrypted.

    WormWood, Nov 10, 2004