    seems to be a re-boot of the XP laptop. I've googled but no one seems to
    have a clear fix for this. Does any one here have this piece of kit working
    well?

    Geoff Pearson, Aug 28, 2006

  2. Geoff Pearson

    Meat Plow Guest

    Make sure you use either the adaptor's wireless config utility or Windows
    Zero config and not both.

    Meat Plow, Aug 29, 2006

  3. Yes i have a belkin wireless router and it works well for me have you set it
    up right ? in the WLAN in the 10.1.1.1 i've notice with the netcomm wireless
    802.11g dose not work very well for gaming so i have bought some a new
    wireless card for my laptop and and my disktop coputer should have any more
    problems if you stick to belkin product whats you wireless card brand mname.

    Mike

    Michael Wright, Aug 31, 2006
  4. Geoff Pearson

    Meat Plow Guest