    Guest Guest

    I HAVE A BELKIN WIRELESS NETWORK 54g and i can't download the driver for it
    and make it work. what shell i DO??????????

    Guest, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Driver for what? The router? A pc card? Please go here for help in
    making a good newsgroup post:

    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Then do come back and repost with all necessary details. There are lots
    of people reading this newsgroup who want to help you (like me), but
    you have to give us something with which to work.

    Malke

    Malke, Nov 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    hans Guest

    go the the belkin website and download it to your desktop.

    when done, open the belkin driver, there is an import
    possibility and load the driver from the desktop into the
    driver.

    hans, Nov 19, 2004
  4. Guest

    Gary R. Guest

    You should have gotten an install CD with the router if it was new. If you
    did, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. These routers connect like a breeze IF you do
    exactly as they say...leave it disconnected with the computer connected to
    the rebooted modem, start the install program, and then connect the router
    when it tells you to.

    Gary

    Gary R., Nov 23, 2004