    So I did my last changes to the wireless setting - most of the options OFF
    and 811G only. Stay tuned !

    When will Belkin fix this problem? Have not seen any Firmware update yet !

    Danisoid, Jan 8, 2005

  2. Danisoid

    Guest Guest

    It could be that your router is on its way out(defective). I work for a WISP,
    and we install several routers a day, and we come across new routers that are
    defective almost daily.

    Guest, Jan 9, 2005

  3. Danisoid

    Danisoid Guest

    Good News
    Since I switch to G only, things are now working fine without any hiccup. So
    does that mean that B&G together does not work? I do not know.
    For info, the config is:
    Protected mode off
    No ACK
    QoS off