    occurring?

    Thanks in advance.
    Gavin

    Gavin, Feb 27, 2006

  2. Gavin

    Guest Guest

    What OS are you running?

    Guest, Mar 2, 2006

  3. Gavin

    Gavin Guest

    xp sp2....fully updated.

    Gavin, Mar 2, 2006
  4. Gavin

    NikV Guest

    had exactly the same issues with this card connecting to a dlink 2000ap I
    managed to find a driver update and just installed the driver - the belkin
    utility would not install on three separate computers- now I don't have
    dropouts very often but despite an excellent signal both strength and s/n
    ratio I usually can't sustain more than 36Mbps - just reckoned it doesn't
    work very well with the router, the other dlink pcmcia cards have worked
    flawlessly as does my hx4700 pda (11Mbps only) placed in exactly the same
    position as the belkin antenna
    (on XP sp2)
    [/QUOTE]

    NikV, Mar 30, 2006