    And bright ideas?
    Sincerely,
    Tom Miller, A+, CNA5.1

    Tom Miller, Feb 28, 2004

  2. Tom Miller

    Jj Guest

    Isn't the beep code was telling you that the video card is dead, the
    motherboard is fine?

    Jj, Feb 28, 2004

  3. Tom Miller

    ICee Guest

    Have you considered that the video card may be bad?
    Award BIOS beep codes:
    http://bioscentral.com/beepcodes/awardbeep.htm
    You'll notice there is a very specific description of what the problem
    may be if you get the high/low "beep" error code. It would also be
    helpful if you included more info, like the motherboard make and model.

    ICee, Feb 28, 2004
  4. A high/low siren tone indicates that there is a problem with the power
    supply.

    Paul J. Veres, Feb 28, 2004
  5. Tom Miller

    ICee Guest

    First, why tell me? Second, where did you get that information?

    ICee, Feb 28, 2004