    my phone?

    All assistance is greatly appreciated, thanx for your help.

    Mike

    Me, Sep 22, 2013

  2. Me

    Paul Guest

    http://bedove.com/productshow_61.html

    Would it be storing the pictures taken, on the TF card ?
    I didn't know this, but TF is TransFlash and is the
    same thing as microSD.

    You can get card readers that handle a single format.
    And using that, pull the TransFlash from the phone,
    then plug the USB adapter into a computer. And get
    access to the content that way. I have a thing
    that looks similar to this, that does SD.
    I prefer using the adapter, to cabling up the device
    and talking to it directly.

    http://www.cellphoneshop.net/usb20mitrmec.html?CA_6C15C=530001600000007122

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 22, 2013