Become an Expert in Voice over IP

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by iNetEnterprise, Aug 22, 2006.

  1. want a career in Voice over IP?

    iNetEnterprise can help you become an expert in Cisco voice over IP
    technologies. We are the first and only company in Canada to offer
    hands-on CCIE VOICE training. With our dedicated rack for each
    student, unlimited re-take policy and instructor standing by our
    students, we offer a value added service that is unique in the
    industry.

    iNetEnterprise offers hands on voice training in the following courses

    - Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE)
    - Certified Cisco Voice Professional (CCVP)
    - CallManager Bootcamp
    - CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP

    Bootcamps are available in

    - CCIE VOICE Bootcamp (lab) - 6 CCIE VOICE Racks (max 6 students per
    class)
    - CCIE Security Bootcamp (lab) - 4 CCIE Security racks (max 4 students
    per class)

    Workbook
    - iNetEnterprise has created a CCIE VOICE workbook with 40 labs.

    For more informaiton visit us at www.inecanada.com or drop by to our
    location and visit our labs.

    iNetEnterprise Canada
    "Your Voice Expert"