Beautiful kittens

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Feb 14, 2004.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    I have some real soul searching to do and need some help to decide
    what I should do. 2 years ago I bought a little kitten from a cat
    shelter as a companion for my grieving five year old male burmese
    cat, Pepsi, who had lost his brother and whom he loved dearly. The
    kitten, Mimi, was grey and white with a fluffy tail and very cute.
    Pepsi adopted her immediately and raised her as his own - he stopped
    grieving for his brother and became a wonderful little mother! He
    obviously loves her.

    Mimi is now 2 years old and a beautiful cat - timid but very
    sweet. She has become a real mummy's girl and I love her dearly. BUT
    the once grieving Pepsi who became a wonderful little mother has now
    become an expectant father and the cute kitten with a fluffy tail has
    become a beautiful, PREGNANT, cross-persian cat with very long soft
    hair which is dropping everywhere in clumps and floats in the air.

    I am not well (I have chronic fatigue syndrome with all sorts of
    problems connected with this) and Mimi's floating hair causes me many
    problems. I often have a sore throat and sometimes lung problems.
    Because of my chronic fatigue I have very low energy levels and often
    find cleaning almost impossible. Mimi's hair falls in clumps all over
    the house. I brush her as often as I can (which she adores) to remove
    as much hair as possible but this does not seem to solve the problem.

    I feel that because of my health problems I would not be able to cope with
    Pepsi and Mimi's sweet, soon to arrive, very fluffy kittens but so far I
    haven't had the heart to do decide how to deal with the problem. I love
    Pepsi and Mimi very much and I am sure that poor Pepsi would also be
    heartbroken again, but I can't decide if I should put the kittens in a
    hessian bag with a brick and drop them into the river, or if I should
    smash them over the head with a spade?

    What would others do in this situation?

    Boomer, Feb 14, 2004

  2. Boomer

    Mark Guest

    Advertise the kittens for free, they will go faster than hot cakes

    Mark, Feb 14, 2004

  3. Boomer

    Judas Guest

    Put the cat in a burlap sack, throw it in a river. End of decision making.

    Judas, Feb 14, 2004
  4. Boomer

    kurttrail Guest

    Whack 'em with the spade. Drowning is a slow cruel death.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt

    kurttrail, Feb 14, 2004
  5. Boomer

    Baba Booey Guest

    Drop them off at your local Chinese restaurant, they'll take em.

    Baba Booey, Feb 14, 2004
  6. Boomer

    MrB Guest

    Swallow them whole, maybe you will choke.

    MrB, Feb 14, 2004
  7. Boomer

    Kráftéé Guest

    The first thing you must do is go to the opticians & get your eyes checked
    as not 2 posts ago you were saying that they were angola bunnies now they're
    cats

    After doing that a 12 bore shotgun wouldn't go amiss, I do believe the meat
    hasn't a subtle twang if cooked properly & the skins can make useful gloves
    which will hold you in good stead next winter.......

    Kráftéé, Feb 14, 2004
  8. Boomer

    Avenger© Guest

    You'd better be joking Boomer, or I'll come over there and hit you
    over the head with both a brick and a spade in a hession bag,
    myself!!!

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    A Spam hater since 1951

    Avenger©, Feb 14, 2004
  9. Boomer

    ICee Guest

    That's not Boomer, it's a troll impersonating her. Read the headers,
    and don't feed the troll.

    ICee, Feb 14, 2004
  10. Boomer

    Avenger© Guest

    I love bunny stew, cooked up with potatoes, carrots, some greens, red
    wine, let the bunnies simmer for three or four hours, at the end of
    cooking time, thicken with a bit of flour and serv hot, with a nice
    red.

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    A Spam hater since 1951

    Avenger©, Feb 14, 2004
  11. Boomer

    Avenger© Guest

    Ooops, sorry, wrong thread.

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    A Spam hater since 1951

    Avenger©, Feb 14, 2004
  12. Boomer

    Declan Swan Guest

    http://www.b4ta.com/sumo/sumo_florist_web.swf

    --
    Declan Swan

    You can't be truly rude until you understand good manners.
    Your free insult:
    Thou weathering, inscrolling, hard-of-hearing hired hand trapped hookworm

    Declan Swan, Feb 14, 2004
  13. Boomer

    Michael Guest

    I remember one time when I was about 8 or 9, my older sister and one of
    her friends dropped a cement block on a kitten's head to show me what
    would happen if I told mom that they had been sexually molesting me.

    So there's another idea of what you can do with kittens.

    Michael, Feb 14, 2004
  14. Boomer

    Michael Guest

    Um, something like 40...
    Dunno, but if you're a little boy then she'll sit on your chest and hold
    your wrists while one of her friends pulls down your pants and fondles
    your genitals.

    Michael, Feb 14, 2004
  15. Boomer

    Harrison Guest

    Problem Solved.
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/freecat.jpg

    Harrison, Feb 14, 2004
  16. Boomer

    Avenger© Guest

    Yeah, thanks ICee, was aware of that, just thought I would have a bit
    of troll dumping fun (too many beers I think, but with temp at 41c, I
    have an excuse :eek:)

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    A Spam hater since 1951

    Avenger©, Feb 15, 2004
  17. Boomer

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:02:49 -0800 (PST), "Boomer"

    [snippetty snip]
    Why should he (or she)? Why don't you go elsewhere? I mean, really, you're
    doing a wonderful job yourself by reposting the whole thing without
    trimming.

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 16, 2004
  18. Boomer

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    Troll some other news groups with this nonsense ?

    Meat-->Plow, Feb 16, 2004
  19. Boomer

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    No shit, Sherlock?

    Well, next time you pop your gormless head in to aow-xp and ask questions,
    tell people that you're on the lizst.

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 16, 2004
  20. It just occurred to me that s/he/it has in fact done so. Google a bit,
    you'll find them. Hint: different animals, most other details (including
    wording) identical.

    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 16, 2004