    I did a test on my system and have no problems at all, I did nothing to my
    Router, but had to with eMule due to the port address used, I think it was
    referred to as port forwarding..

    XP, Dec 6, 2005

  2. XP

    Krazy Bob Guest

    I hated emule, even when i port forward and disbabled my software firewall,
    i was having troubles always connecting.

    downloaded limewire and get roughly 89-100KB for each download,
    and when i use bit torrent roughly 30KB.

    KB

    Krazy Bob, Dec 6, 2005

  3. XP

    steve Guest

    If your firend has a firewall or a firewalling router, he may have to open
    the relvent ports for the P2P traffic to pass in/out of his home network
    (even if it is just one PC).

    steve, Dec 6, 2005
  4. XP

    XP Guest

    I am not having any problems at all with eMule, its friend that is trying to
    get Bearshare to work..

    XP, Dec 6, 2005
  5. XP

    XP Guest

    But his Son is claiming it works...?

    XP, Dec 6, 2005
  6. XP

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Usually you have to port forward something for p2p to work:

    http://www.portforward.com/

    Dave Taylor, Dec 7, 2005